Saturday 6 December 2014

Favourite beauty products for winter and the party season!







 Amazing little saviors for this time of year :-)


Elemis cellular bliss recovery capsules

I cannot rave enough about these skin

saviours. The pack contains a 30 day

supply of two different capsules; pink for

the day and green for the night.

The pink capsule contains Moringa

oil that contains anti ageing

properties which renews skin elasticity
and youthfulness and then green

contains Lavender essential oil

which helps fight the signs of

ageing and counteracts the

effects of pollution. £63.00

 


Dr Lipp nipple balm
Another product I am
currently obsessed with.
Don’t be put off by the name!
You can use this on dry nipples,
dry lips cuticles and feet. I mainly
 use this on my lips and I have to
say it lasts so much longer than
any other lip balm I have tried.
It contains lanolin which is super
moisturizing and the small 15ml
tube will last you months…a little
goes a long way.£11.50
  


CND solar oil

The change in weather can wreak

havoc on your nails which is why

 I like to use CND solar oil on my cuticles

every day. This oil contains jojoba and

vitamin E which not only nourishes,

but protects your nails and provides

a very neat and clean finish even if

 you are not wearing nail polish
Best of all it fits in your handbag. £7.95

 


CND Vinylux nail polish

Speaking of nails I think it is

safe to say that the corals and pinks

are no longer required for this time of

year. I love wearing deep red, dark

purples, grey and even black. My go to

colour for winter though is a colour called

Decadence from CND. A beautiful

deep red (almost wine) that goes

with pretty much anything you wear! It

is a long lasting polish provided you

look after your nails. Perfect for any
Christmas party. £9.95


 


Enjoy! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment