Saturday 6 December 2014

My Top Fashion picks for this Winter!

The only thing I love about winter is the fabulous fashion....Faux Fur, beautiful coats, cosy jumpers, woolly scarves and fabulous boots! So here are my favourite items so far.



Faux Fur scarf-Lipsy £35.00 (I have already invested in one, it is SO nice and cosy!)










Alice Hannah Cross-over Scarf





Knee high suede boots-Boohoo.com £30.00


Louise Suedette Turn Cuff Knee High Boot alternative image


Max Mara wool and cashmere coat-Max Mara £660.00 (SO warm! It doesnt get better than a wool and cashmere blend!)

 Wool and cashmere coat







Black Poncho-Oak £100.00-This looks amazing once you try it on...add a pair of leggings, tan boots, a fabulous handbag and you're good to go!

OAK 



 Jeggings- £100.00 Diesel- I much prefer wearing jeggings, they are so much easier to move around in but you still get the fit of a perfect pair of jeans!

LIVIER 0607E

So there you have it, my favourite pick for winter so far...Enjoy! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment