Friday 14 November 2014

Claims to fame

I recently saw Kim Kardashian's photoshoot for PaperMag. Now we all know how she became famous in the first place so to be honest I wasn't shocked at what I saw, saying that I wasn't expecting to see a total full frontal! I mean how is she ever going to explain to her children what she is really famous for?! 'Hi North mommy became famous by being naked most of the time' I mean come on I thought motherhood is supposed to change you but she has clearly gone the opposite way. She has the dorkiest, creepiest smile on her face whilst parading around totally naked balancing a drink on her big fat ass. Wow what talent this woman possesses (!)

I used to quite like Kim Kardashian I liked her hair and makeup but that's about it...her style has progressively gotten worse since she started dating Kanye. I will also admit that I do watch the show and the other spin offs. 

What sickens me the most is how much money this woman has made from doing absolutely nothing apart from taking her clothes off and endorsing stupid products. I mean I have 3 sisters I could've been just as famous lol but we have more morals than that family. 

The saddest part is that young girls nowadays aspire to be like her...all I see are clones of her with the dark hair, big lips and funky outfits. What has happened to looking up to women who actually have talent and are still gorgeous and smart? Angelina Jolie for one is stunning but she doesn't sexualise herself she can actually act, she does SO much work for charity and you can just tell from the way she dresses and holds herself just how down to earth she is. I would rather look up to someone like that. 

What do you all think? 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment